6 Natural Ways to Remove Sun Tan Instantly
1. Lemon Juice
- Cut a lemon and rub a slice on your tanned skin.
- Allow it to sit for some minutes before washing it off.
2. Cucumber Extract, Lemon Juice, and Rose Water
- Mix one tablespoon of each of the 3 ingredients in a bowl and dab it generously on your tanned skin.
- Wah off with warm water after 30 minutes.
3. Honey and Ripe Papaya
- Mash up about half a cup of papaya with one-tablespoon honey.
- Apply on tanned areas and let it sit for 30 minutes before using cold water to wash it off.
4. Yogurt and Tomato Extract
- Mix up one tablespoon of each ingredient and slather the paste that’s formed on tanned areas.
- Let it be for half an hour before washing off with water.
5. Potato Juice and Lemon Juice
- Take the juice from a medium potato and mix it with one tablespoon lemon juice.
- Apply, leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
6. Pineapple Pulp and Honey
- Mix the pulp of a pineapple with about one tablespoon honey.
- Apply it on tanned areas generously.
These are effective sun tan removal home remedies. But prevention is still better than cure. Always use sunscreen before going out into the sun.