It’s no secret that Almond oil is one of a kind type of oil that’s works for many skin problem.
Almonds are the edible seeds of the Prunus dulcis tree, more commonly known as the almond tree. Although almonds are commonly referred to as nuts, they’re actually the seeds found at the center of the almond fruit, which closely resembles a peach.
Meanwhile, bitter almonds are believed to have medicinal properties, though they can be toxic if they’re not properly processed. Moreover, they’re not widely available.
1. Almond Oil for Skin Whitening & Fairness:
- Warm a few teaspoons of almond oil
- Ensure that the oil is not heated directly
- Massage this warm almond oil on your face for 10-15 minutes
- Do this regularly and notice rejuvenated skin after a few weeks due to increased blood circulation
2. Almond Oil for Face Acne & Pimples
- Take pure sweet almond oil and apply it on a clean face before you go to sleep.
- Massage it on your face for a minute or two, so that it is soaked in.
- The substances present in almond oil get rid of sebum, which clogs pores, and eventually leads to acne and pimple.
3. Almond Oil for Stretch Marks
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin E that helps in the reduction of stretch marks
- Take a little almond oil, and massage on areas with stretch marks
- Ensure that before this, you have exfoliated the area with a dry brush and are applying almond oil immediately after you take a shower
- This way, stretch marks are reduced over time
4. Sweet Almond Oil as a Natural Makeup Remover:
- Sweet almond oil is very gentle on the skin and is an amazing makeup remover
- Take a few drops of almond oil on a cotton ball and wipe off makeup
- Almond oil will also nourish and soften your skin, while removing all traces of makeup from your face
5. Sweet Almond Oil for Your Lips
- Almond oil soothes and moisturizes your lips
- It always lightens dark lips, removes dark spots and tries to even the lip colour
- You can mix almond oil with honey and milk
- Apply this lip balm mixture on your lips for 30 mins. You can also leave this mixture on your lips overnight.
- Next morning wash it off with cold water
- Repeat this daily for 2-3 months to see a visible difference
6. Almond Oil for Cracked Feet:
- Almond oil is a light oil, which can deeply penetrate the skin and hence provide advance nourishment
- Just apply almond oil over your cracked heels and leave it as it is for the entire night
- Next morning wash it off with lukewarm water
- This method also is helpful for fungal infections of your foot
7. Almond Oil for Face Glow – Overnight Treatment!
- Before you go to sleep, wash your hands clean and take a few drops of almond oil and warm it up by rubbing your palms together.
- Use this warmed up oil to clean your face.
- Wash your face with a mild face cleanser
- Again take a few drops of sweet almond oil and pat it on your face and sleep
- This will ensure a flawless and glowing skin.