Before following any home remedies to follow any home remedy, ensure to know the difference between the sweet & bitter almond. Sweet almond oil is used in skin care routine, whereas, bitter almond oil gives the almond-y flavors and scent! Almond oil is great for oily skin because the fatty acids in almond oil, help in dissolving the sebum and thus preventing pimples.
Almond oils helps:
- Remove Dark Circles
- Reduces Tan
- Make skin Healthier
- Reduce Aging Signs
- Reduce Tans
- Treat Chapped Lips
- Get Rid Of Split End
- Treat Dandruff
- Reduce Scalp Inflammation
- Make Hair Long & Healthy
Here are the some of the several uses of Almond Oil
Almond Oil for Skin Whitening & Fairness:
- Warm a few teaspoons of almond oil
- Ensure that the oil is not heated directly
- Massage this warm almond oil on your face for 10-15 minutes
- Do this regularly and notice rejuvenated skin after a few weeks due to increased blood circulation
Almond Oil for Stretch Marks
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin E that helps in reduction of stretch marks
- Take a little almond oil, and massage on areas with stretch marks
- Ensure that before this, you have exfoliated the area with a dry brush and are applying almond oil immediately after you take a shower
- This way, stretch marks are reduced over time
Sweet Almond Oil as a Natural Makeup Remover:
- Sweet almond oil is very gentle on the skin, and is an amazing makeup remover
- Take a few drops of almond oil on a cotton ball and wipe off the makeup
- Almond oil will also nourish and soften your skin, while removing all traces of makeup from your face
Sweet Almond Oil for Your Lips
- Almond oil is soothes and moisturizes your lips
- It always lightens dark lips, removes dark spots and tries to even the lip colour
- You can mix almond oil with honey and milk
- Apply this lip balm mixture on your lips for 30 mins. You can also leave this mixture on your lips overnight.
- Next morning wash it off with cold water
- Repeat this daily for 2-3 months to see visible difference
Almond Oil for Cracked Feet:
- Almond oil is a light oil, which can deeply penetrate the skin and hence provide advance nourishment
- Just apply almond oil over your cracked heels and leave it as it is for the entire night
- Next morning wash it off with lukewarm water
- This method also is helpful for fungal infections of your foot
Almond Oil for Face Acne & Pimples
- Take pure sweet almond oil and apply it on clean face before you go to sleep. Massage it on your face for a minute or two, so that it is soaked in.
- The substances present in almond oil get rid of sebum, which clog pores, and eventually lead to acne and pimple.
Almond Oil for Face Glow – Overnight Treatment!
- Before you go to sleep, wash your hands clean and take a few drops of almond oil and warm it up by rubbing your palms together.
- Use this warmed up oil to clean your face.
- Post this wash your face with a mild face cleanser
- Again take a few drops of sweet almond oil and pat it on your face and sleep
- This will ensure a flawless, glowing skin always!