You’ll agree that acne is among the most troublesome skin conditions as it looks unattractive and it’s difficult to fight. But before you turn to medical remedies and chemical-ridden creams, try simple and natural banana face masks.
The recipe has absolutely no side effects. What’s more? Not only will it treat acne, but it will also prevent its recurrence.
You can mix a banana with baking soda and turmeric powder. Banana will work as a natural antiseptic with its antibacterial properties, while turmeric does the magic od cleaning your skin pores from the excess oil, which is a common cause of acne.
- One ripe banana
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mash the banana with a spoon or fork and put it to a mixing bowl.
- Add the turmeric powder and baking soda. Mix the ingredients thoroughly so that they form a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face, omitting your mouth and eyes, and leave for about fifteen minutes. After that time rinse it off with cool water.
You only need to follow the procedure twice or three times a week to see that your pimples have reduced, the pores are unclogged, and your skin has a soft and smooth feel.