Do you have trouble eliminating those pimples from your face? Banana can help you out. It’s vitamin A restores moisture and repairs dry skin.
This homemade remedy makes use of turmeric and baking soda to help you get glowing skin and reduce pimples and blemishes.
For baking soda, it breaks down dirt, grime, and excess oil, which clog up pores and cause pimples. It also cleanses deep pores.
On ita part, turmeric adds some magic with its antibacterial properties, which destroy bacteria before they can cause pimples.
- 1 small ripe banana
- ½ tsp powdered turmeric
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Add all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use a fork to finely mash the banana while mixing the ingredients. If your mixture is too thick, feel free to add a few drops of water.
- Apply this mask with clean fingers to your freshly cleaned and dried face.
- Keep the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
- After patting your face dry with a clean towel, make sure you moisturize your face to prevent excessive dryness.
You don’t have to use this everyday. Consider 3 times per week or every two days.
And again, after applying this, ou can always use ice cubes wrapped in a towel to massage your skin. This will help close up opened pores, while also preventing dirt and pollution from entering.