For some reasons such as bad products, hair infections and other issues, some hair goes bad, really bad.
It gets damaged that it begins to smell, look sturdy and dull, or becomes too thick. But that doesn’t have to remain permanent.
Using these two methods, you can get your beautiful and shiny hair back.
Restore Shine with Avocado
To get your shiny hair back, here’s how you can take advantage of avocado. It has vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids that can help restore lustre to your hair
- Mash a ripe avocado (pit removed) with one egg, and apply to wet hair.
- Leave on for at least 20 minutes, then rinse several times.
- Repeat once a week for damaged hair and once a month for healthy hair.
Use Coconut Oil
Coconut and other botanical oils are elixirs for hair. How do you use it?
- Dampen your hair and apply small amounts of the oil until your hair is thoroughly covered.
- Cover with a shower cap and warm towel for a half-hour.
- After that, rinse and shampoo as usual.