A dramatic winged eye-liner elevates your eye make up game effortlessly. It looks super hot and complements almost every kind of look. Follow this step by step tutorial to create cat-eyes that are almost perfect.
Step By Step Tutorial
- Dip the angle brush in your eyeliner pot and place it on the outer edge of your eye creating an angle with your temples
- Place the same brush over the line you just drew in an inverted fashion to create the upper curve of your wing
- Fill in the blank space between the lines with your eyeliner brush and extend the liner to the inner corner as you normally do.
Step By Step Tutorial If Using a Pencil Eyeliner
- Take a pencil eyeliner and draw an extended line on the outer edge of your eyes making an angle with your eyebrows. Adjust the length according to your desired length of the wing.
- Now, place the pencil where this line ends and draw a line that flicks inward with a slight curve and extend the line to the inner corner of your eye.
- Now, fill up the gap until no skin peeps through from between the upper and the bottom line that forms your wing.