The combination of shea butter, coconut oil and lavender and melaleuca (tea tree) essential oils will form a cream with healing properties to clear eczema off the skin.
Shea butter supplies vitamin A to heal the skin of eczema, dermatitis and even wrinkles, while coconut oil goes tough on bacteria and fungi and this helps to keep the skin clean.
On their parts, lavender and tea tree produce oil that supports skin wellness.
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- Fill a saucepan halfway full with water, and heat a little.
- Put in a jar, and add the shea butter and the coconut oil, leaving it on fire to melt.
- Remove from, and allow to cool before adding the essential oils.
- Mix the essential oil into coconut/shea mixture and put the jar in the fridge to get firm. Then, your eczema cream is ready for use.
To prevent it from being liquefied if your house is warm, you may decide to keep it in the fridge.