Coconut oil has much more to offer than just being an alternative to your normal cream.
It could be your best bet for moisturized skin. Aside from that, it helps to reduce skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It also softens the skin and relieves dryness and flaking.
When used consistently, you can’t even wrinkles, saggy skin and age spots.
What’s more? You can spice it with a nice fragrance of your choice, and all you need to prepare the moisturiser is just the coconut oil and an electric mixer.
- Scoop 2 (or more) cups coconut oil into mixing bowl
- Break the coconut oil up into chunks.
- Turn the mixer on high and whip the coconut oil until all the coconut oil is soft and fluffy.
- If you’re going to add fragrance or oil oils, do so at this time.
- Scoop coconut oil moisturizer into storage container.
- Use consistently in place of your usual lotion.