To keep your skin looking fresh and smooth, careful deliberation has to be put into the process. We’ve decided to collate some ingredient popularly found in the kitchen that are inexpensive and give effective results.
These simple tips will help you on how to get younger-looking skin naturally in a couple of weeks. Plus, cleanse your face the right way, exfoliate regularly, and moisturize generously. All the factors will work together and keep your skin look younger and radiant.
1. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil contains lauric acid, an anti-microbial ingredient that helps the oil to act as a deep cleansing and makeup removing agent.
A single application of pure coconut oil a day is sufficient to keep the skin soft, supple, and radiant. This healthy fat contains works as an antioxidant, which means using coconut oil regularly will slow down aging process while safeguarding the skin from free radical damages.
- Exfoliate your dead cells by preparing a scrub with 1 tbsp each of coconut oil and honey with 1 tsp sugar and ½ tsp salt. This can be used as an instant pack to keep the skin hydrated.
- Apply it and massage gently for 30 minutes before your bath daily to see visible results. You can warm it slightly to enable better absorption by the skin pores.
2. Dark Chocolate:
The antioxidant-rich cocoa acts as a natural anti-aging agent. Dark chocolate keeps your skin younger, but it should be free from sugar. The flavonoid and antioxidants safeguard your skin from damages while retaining its suppleness and elasticity. Studies suggest that consuming 2 to 3 ounce of dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa will give you the benefits.
- Add 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder to 1/4 cup honey, 2 tablespoons cream, 3 teaspoon oatmeal, and 5 fresh mashed strawberries. Mix until the mixture resembles a thick, smooth paste. Apply it on your skin and wash off after it dries with lukewarm water for a youthful skin. Repeat this twice a week for ideal results.
- Just eat it!
It is an exfoliating agent and also helps in retaining skin elasticity and suppleness. Coffee has a multitude of benefits for your skin. This powerhouse of antioxidants possesses innate anti-inflammatory properties.
- A chilled coffee decoction with honey and sugar can be used as a daily cleanser.
- Mix 2 tbsp pure coffee powder sans chicory with 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tsp honey, and a few drops each of milk and coconut oil to prepare a paste. Apply this on your face and wash off after 20 minutes to reveal an energized, younger-looking skin. (Use lemon juice in place of honey if your skin is oily.)
These simple tips will help you on how to get younger looking skin naturally in a couple of weeks. Plus, cleanse your face the right way, exfoliate regularly, and moisturize generously. All the factors will work together and keep your skin look younger and radiant. Remember to take care of yourself and you’ll see your skin glow.