Benefits of Drinking Lemon with hot water
- Water and lemon purifies you- Drinking it first thing in the morning will help your body eliminate the toxins piled up during the night time
- Water and lemon is a source of hydration- as it provides electrolytes to the body.
- Helps with maintaining digestive health- lemon contains flavonoids which work as a digestive tonic.
- As a rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies.
- With its powerful antibacterial properties, lemon juice helps fight infections.
- Along with vitamin C, lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium.
- It makes your skin look flawless- Lemon, with its antioxidant properties, helps to prevent inflammation and wrinkles.
- Helps to fight common cold- Lemon’s anti-inflammatory properties help in fighting respiratory tract infections, sore throat, and inflammation of tonsils.
- Helps in quick weight loss as it promotes digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
- Lemon juice with warm water is also good for your dental health as it helps with toothache and prevents gingivitis.
A rich source of vitamin C, lemon possess immense health benefits ranging from its antibacterial and antiviral properties to its immune boosting abilities.
Boil some filtered water in a kettle. The water should be just a little warm when you’ll drink it.
Squeeze one lemon and pour the juice into a cup or a tall glass of water (1cup/250ml).