For every woman, hair remains highly important to her overall beauty. It’s also the reason they will do anything to maintain a glowing hair, get a nice wig, or refix the hair any other way as they please.
But many times, poor hair growth is a challenge for many women. These five step-by-step guide, when applied rightly, would give you the hair you’ve always wanted.
- Egg Yolk with Olive Oil
This recipe is great for restoring essential vitamins in your hair, and should only be used once or twice per month.
- Mix two egg yolks with two tablespoons of olive oil
- Add about a cup of water to dilute the mixture
- Massage this mixture into your scalp and thoroughly coat your hair before you let it set for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Banana Mask
- Take a good looking banana and make it into a paste (without the peel). A food processor would be great for this, but you can also make do with a regular ceramic bowl and grinder.
- Cover all of your hair with this paste and then put a plastic bag over your hair.
- To make the paste set better, get a blow dryer handy.
- Then, rinse the paste out of your hair after about 20 minutes.
- Onion Juice and Honey
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of regular honey and mix it with the juices from one onion. A regular juicer is fine for this.
- Apply the mixture to areas that look thin, or all of your hair, and leave it in overnight.
- In the following morning, use shampoo to remove the onion smell. Alternatively, you might have added some scented oils before you apply it on your scalp.
- Coconut Oil and Avocado
- Start massaging warm coconut oil into your hair, beginning at the roots and working your way to the tips.
- Then, make an avocado into a paste and cover only the tips of your hair.
- Wait until 30 minutes later to rinse, repeat once per week for best results.
- Make your a little damp, without making it too wet.
- Then, massage the mayo into your hair, starting at the roots roots, up to the tips.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse the mayo out with warm water or a diluted shampoo
- Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice
Before you get started with this, let the coconut oil be warm a little, but avoid using a microwave.
- Take a small measure of lemon juice, and add it to double of the same measure of coconut oil.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp.
- Leave this in your hair overnight, or for four to six hours, then rinse with cool water.