Do you know that you can replicate your conventional facial cleanser and face mask, just using raw honey?
Honey is known to have natural antibacterial properties. It also contains enzymes and probiotics that are good for skin.
For a skin that is prone to acne, it hekls ro reduce oils and bacteria from the surface.
The good thing is also that honey is gentler than soaps, which strip the skin of beneficial oils. Instead, honey gently nourishes skin.
So, let’s get to work.
How to Use Honey as a Face Mask
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Place a small amount of honey (half teaspoon is cool) in your hands and rub your hands together.
- Massage into skin in a circular motion to get all areas.
- Leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes for deep pore cleansing.
- Wash off with warm water and dry gently.
Using Honey as a Facial Cleanser
This is pretty simple.
To cleanse with honey without making it into a face mask, you just have to massage a teaspoon of honey into damp skin using circular movements.
Wash well with warm water and pat dry.