Your hair needs as much care as your skin, and many times, when it comes to hair conditioning, many women face roadblocks.
It’s one issue to buy fake conditioner, and another to get one that doesn’t go with your hair.
But how easy does it sound when you can go all natural, and still get the perfect conditioning you want?
Here is a simple DIY hair conditioner you can try out.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Honey.
The two most important of these are avocado and banana.
In terms of nutrition, Avocado is loaded with potassium and amino acids, proteins, magnesium, folic acid, copper and iron. You also get vitamins A, D, E and B6. The fruit does the work of strengthening, nourishment, repair, moisturising and revitalisation on your hair.
On its part, Banana contains potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates and vitamins that. All these keep your hair soft, control dandruff, and keep it moisturised.
So, once you get the recipes in place, all you have to do is follow these simple steps.
- Blend them together.
- Sieve it to remove lumps and residue from Avocado & Banana.
- Use the resultant conditioner on your after washing it.
- Cover it with shower cap or with plastic bag
- Wait for 30-60 minutes, then wash off, using water only.