Skin tags are these irritating skin-coloured growths that resemble a small, soft balloon on the body. Even though they are harmless, the taint it brings to a woman’s beauty is enough harm already.
Its usual place includes the base of the neck, underarms, eyelids, groin folds, buttock folds and under the breasts. While some skin tags may disappear spontaneously, most are around to stay, but not in the presence of this remedy.
- Baking soda
- Castor oil
How to Use
- Put 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a bowl
- Then, add 2 teaspoons of castor oil, and mix both well.
- Add some toothpaste with it, and mix again.
- Once the three are fully mixed, apply on your skin tags, and gently rub it
- Then, cover your skin with a banana peel, and get a bandage to keep it in place.
- Leave it on the tag overnight, and wash it off first thing in the morning.