Long eyelashes can be more than a dream with this DIY remedy. You should ideally use cold-pressed castor oil for eyelashes and brows. It is made by pressing organic castor seeds with zero heat involved.
The best time to apply it is at night as this allows more time for the oil to saturate your lashes, and you will wake up with healthier lashes in the morning.
Castor oil is the miracle hair growth ingredient, is found to be especially effective when it comes to achieving unbelievably thick and long lashes and bolder brows. It is also known to prevent breakage and stimulate faster and healthier eyelash growth.
Besides its antifungal and antibacterial properties, castor oil is packed with beneficial nutrients like proteins, minerals, and fatty acids, such as oleic, linoleic, stearic, and palmitic ricinoleic acids. It also contains natural compounds that promote hair growth.
- Castor Oil Contains Vitamin E
Vitamin E works as a powerful antioxidant that conditions your lashes and keeps them from falling out. It also helps repair damage to hair follicles, which then promotes hair growth.
- Castor Oil Is Rich In Ricinoleic Acid
Castor oil also contains naturally high levels of ricinoleic acid, an omega-9 essential fatty acid that thickens your lashes and stimulates lash growth. Sweet almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E, essential fats, magnesium, and calcium. When you use it over a period.
- Use a tiny container to store the mixture for several uses.
- Pour two tablespoons of castor oil and two spoons of sweet almond oil into the container.
- Once the oils have blended, use a clean mascara wand or an eyeliner brush to apply one coat of this mixture to your lashes.
- For best results, leave it on overnight.
It takes about 3-6 weeks for eyelashes to grow back and for you to notice a significant change in their thickness, length, and overall appearance.