Cucumber has these ascorbic and caffeic acids that prevent water retention.
Then, the silica, also known as the beauty mineral, in cucumber aids in the overall health of your skin and can improve your complexion.
Its high water content helps regulate the water balance of the body, especially on hot days. It also works for moisturisation, as well as weight loss.
Cucumber is high in vitamins and minerals and improves your skin, leaving it rejuvenated. That’s owing to its high antioxidant levels, which calm inflammation in the body, reduce the likelihood of redness, puffiness and blemishes.
- Peel a cucumber and run it through a blender.
- Pour the cucumber pulp into a colander or strainer and catch the cucumber’s liquid.
- Add that to 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Stir it and gently add a beaten, fluffy egg white.
- Apply to your face and leave it on for 15 to 25 minutes, then rinse off.