The benefits of Lemon for your skin are quite inexhaustive. Your daily regime should begin by starting your day with a glass of lemon water to wake up your digestive system and increase your energy by flushing out toxins and hydrating your whole body helping you stay on top of your game.
Top benefits of Lemons for your skin;
- Lemons act as an antioxidant, astringent, stimulant, and also aids in fighting dandruff and a dry, itchy scalp.
- Lemons provide a dose of the free radical fighting antioxidant vitamin C, which helps make skin brighter and keeps skin even-toned and helps boost the body’s immune system.
- Lemon juice’s citric acid gradually fades spots and evens your skin tone.
- They heal acne and remove blackheads. Lemons’ antibacterial and antifungal properties make them a natural alternative to treat acne
- Lemon can be used as a skin astringent as it helps motivate your pores to close and your face to tighten resulting in smoother skin.
- Lemons are a natural stimulant to the liver and adding lemon juice to a large glass of water in the morning is a great liver detoxifier. Not only will this help detoxify your liver, but it will also help replenish your body’s mineral supply and quench your thirst.
- The juice of a lemon is a natural alkalizing agent and helps to maintain a steady pH balance in the body.