Blending orange peel, oatmeal and water together creates a gentle facial scrub that removes dead surface skin cells and leaves your skin looking fresher and smoother
Exfoliation becomes increasingly important with each year we age. The lactic acid in vitamin C from the orange will brighten your complexion.
Orange and oats work hand-in-hand since they both address a variety of skin problems. Oranges take care of blackheads, dead cells, acne, large pores, blemishes, dark circles and dry skin, all while brightening your complexion. Oats are rich in anti-oxidants and protect your skin from pollution, UV rays and chemicals. It also helps in reducing itching and inflammation. This scrub is guaranteed to give your face an added glow!
- 1 cup of dried orange peel
- 1 cup of cooked oatmeal
- Blend dried orange peel, and oats together in a food processor to make a fine mixture.
- Place a little powder on your palm and moisten it with a few drops of warm water.
- Rub this paste on your face in a gentle circular motion.
- Rinse face with warm water.
- Repeat this twice a week for visible results.