If you’re a lover of ever-fresh and radiant skin, then you need to start using this DIY scrub made of lemon essential oil.
Not only does lemon keeps you looking young, but it also purges your skin of toxic materials and gets rid of unwanted guests like acne, blackheads and a host of others.
So, what’s the use of buying expensive creams when you can have all you want in few steps, with lemon by your side. You can also choose to use it for your whole body, or your hands only.
But before we proceed, please note that it’s best to avoid heavy sun exposure for 24 hours after using this scrub, as the lemon essential oil can make your skin photosensitive.
- 1 cup of sea salt
- ½ cup of organic coconut oil
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- Mixing the salt and coconut oil in the glass mixing bowl.
- Once mixed, add the lemon essential oil and stir gently.
- Spoon the mixture into a jar, and there you have it.