No thanks to various environmental factors we get exposed to each day, we can’t overemphasise the importance of using a facial scrub to keep your skin exfoliated and smoothened.
Unlike artificial over-the-counter products which are hazards in disguise. But no need to worry, you can make a facial scrub at home for cheap and with just a couple of ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1-2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1-2 drops Lavender essential oil
- Mix all ingredients and store in a small jar.
- Use 1-2 tsp at a time and add water to make a paste.
- Lightly massage the paste onto skin to gently exfoliate the face for a couple of minutes and rinse off.