Often times, when you’ve treated acne, it leaves some scars on your face. This brings uneven pigmentation, which doesn’t look cool on the face.
If you’re having this issue, papaya can help you out.
It’s skin lightening properties will get rid of all blemishes and pigmentation. Also, the beta-carotene, enzymes, and phytochemicals present in papaya help promote fairness. The enzyme papain does the exfoliation job.
It also dissolves inactive proteins and dead skin cells, which makes the skin lighter and softer.
Then, honey and lemon juice come with their healing powers to compliment the papaya.
- 1/4 cup papaya pulp
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Mash the papaya pulp to make a lump-free puree.
- Add lemon juice and honey to the mix and blend well.
- Wash your face and pat it dry.
- Apply this paste as a face mask and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to gently wipe off the mask.
- Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
To get the best result, follow this process once a week.