You have a black neck when the skin on your neck is noticeably darker than the surrounding skin, also referred to as “dark neck.”
In some cases, skin darkening may be a warning sign of something more serious which you need to see a doctor about, but this recipe might just be what you need to regain your uniform skin colour.
The condition could also come with other symptoms such as thickened skin, overly soft feeling and itchiness.
But you don’t have to worry anymore. Get yourself some turmeric, lemon juice and plain yoghurt, and follow the steps below to correct the condition.
Note that you need to apply the paste twice a week for a perfect result.
- Two tablespoons of gram flour (besan)
- A pinch of turmeric
- Half teaspoon of lemon juice
- Rose water or plain yoghurt
- Mix all the ingredients in uniform proportion
- Spread this paste evenly on the neck and leave it on until it dries or for 15 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water