Skin pores are these ridiculous small holes on the face which make you look dull and aged. Every woman will agree that it is such a headache. But with this baking soda and lemon remedy, you don’t have to worry anymore.
Lemons provide a dose of the free radical-fighting antioxidant vitamin C. It works as a skin astringent which motivates your pores to close and your face to tighten resulting in smoother skin.
Similarly, baking soda works the magic of closing your skin’s pores and also shrinking them slightly in appearance. Its astringent-like properties help to close the pores and prevent them from clogging with dirt that results in blackheads and acne
Direction for Use
- Make a paste by mixing soda and warm water.
- Apply the paste into the pores and massage gently in circular motions for about 30 seconds.
- Then, rinse it thoroughly using cool water.
- For the lemon, dilute it in water.
- Apply it to your face using the cotton ball.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse with water.