No one wants scars on their skin, but we can’t wish them away as if we’ll never get hurt. But using a perfect combination of fruit and vegetable recipe, you can get your fresh, scar-free skin back.
We can’t overemphasise the power of lemon and tomato juice and its ability to heal. The citric acid in the two will lighten and brighten hyperpigmentation, reduce redness, and slough off dead skin cells.
This recipe is fast and simple to make and is best for scars that are fresh but healed. But this doesn’t mean you can put this on any type of open wound because that could make you cry.
- The juice of 1 lemon or garden fresh tomato
- A cotton ball/pad for easy application
- Juice the ingredients in equal parts each, and use a cotton ball to soak it up.
- Then, dab the juice on scarred skin and let the juice soak in
- Allow it to dry, then go to bed without rinsing until morning
You’ll be surprised how soon your scars will become less noticeable. During the day, make sure you use a good sunscreen since your skin will be more sensitive to sunlight.
Use this remedy every day for normal skin types and only every few days for those with sensitive skin.