Orange juice rinse works as a hair conditioner and balances the scalp.
In times when the humidity is low, your hair is greatly lacking in the moisture content, a gap the orange juice rinse will help to fill. It will hydrate your scalp and hair and add lots of shine and lustre to your hair.
Aside from making your hair soft and shiny, it also rids your hair of any build-up. It removes dead skin and dandruff flakes, keeping your scalp clean and tidy.
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup warm water
- Squeeze the orange and lemon juice to get rid of all the solid items and seeds.
- Then, add honey and warm water, and mix well.
- Shampoo your hair, and pour the mixture on your head in bits.
- Massage it into your scalp and work it through your hair.
- Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, before washing off with plain water.
- Use this rinse every fortnight or once a month to rid your hair of any build-up.