Sweet potatoes contain beta-carotene, which the body converts into vitamin A, a good nutrient for healthy hair.
Also, vitamin A could also speed up the rate of hair growth and encourage the growth of thicker hair, all while preventing other hair follicles from regressing
- Puree a 1/2 of sweet potato 2.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of honey
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Apply the mixture to damp hair in the shower
- Let it sit for 10-to 15-minutes
- Rinse out, then shampoo and condition thoroughly