Tomato is among the most beneficial food for the skin.
It has nutritional properties that protect the skin from ultra-violet rays, so you can keep your youthful skin.
Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that offers many benefits for skin including delaying skin ageing and protection from skin cancer.
Its cooling properties protect sunburn and also tighten large pores. You can also trust tomatoes to help you clear acne, deep cleanse pores, fight premature ageing and lighten skin.
On its part, lemon is natural astringent and toner. It works magic by tightening and shrinking large pores. It has antibacterial properties that destroy germs on skin, clear blemishes, acne scars and dark spots.
- 1/2 ripe tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blend 1/2 a tomato into a smooth puree.
- Combine the tomato puree with 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- Using a clean cotton ball, apply the mixture all over your face.
- Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, rinse off with cold water.
- Pat dry, and apply a drop of olive oil to moisturize.
To get the best result, you can also do facial steaming before hand to open up skin pores and let the face mask penetrate.